Jump to navigation Jump to search
147.120 MHz Repeater Projects
Welcome to the 147.120 repeater documentation wiki!
- How to get involved with the 147120 Repeater Group.
- Tutorial for Getting Started with Mediawiki.
- Hardware — Hardware drawings and parts list
- Libraries — Libraries
- Projects — Documents and notes of projects of this group
- Software — Software projects
- Tutorials — General tutorials on electronics and radio
- Antenna Raising — schedules
- Beacon Listings — radio beacon lists
- Blogs — social networks listings
- Digital Modes — common digital modes
- For Sale or Trader List — Amateur Radio Items (only)
- Equipment Maintenance — Troubleshooting and Maintenance tips
- ARRL Field_Day — (** NEW **)
- Local Events — List of local radio events
- Links - to related groups or clubs
- Mail Lists - related mail forums
- Meetings - details of bitx-20 build meetings
- Social Networks - Chat rooms, RSS feeds, and other stuff ...
- Shortwave Listening - Links to HF frequencies
- Training - Advancement training
- Vendors - List of Vendors
- Classes - Learn 'C' programming on MSP-430
- TechNet:Current events
To get access to this wiki send e-mail to:
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.