From 147.120 Repeater Projects
147.120 Repeater Group Wiki
Welcome to the 147.120 repeater documentation wiki!
- How to get involved with the 147120 Repeater Group.
- Tutorial for Getting Started with Mediawiki.
- Hardware — Hardware drawings and parts list
- Libraries — Libraries
- Projects — Documents and notes of projects of this group
- Software — Software projects
- Tutorials — General tutorials on electronics and radio
- Antenna Raising - schedules
- Beacon Listings - radio beacon lists
- Blogs - social networks listings
- Digital Modes - common digital modes
- For Sale or Trader List - Amateur Radio Items (only)
- Equipment Maintenance - Troubleshooting and Maintenance tips
- Local Events - List of local radio events
- Links - to related groups or clubs
- Mail Lists - related mail forums
- Meetings - details of bitx-20 build meetings
- Social Networks - Chat rooms, RSS feeds, and other stuff ...
- Shortwave Listening - Links to HF frequencies
- Training - Advancement training
- Vendors - List of Vendors
- TechNet:Current events
To get access to this wiki send e-mail to:
About the 147.120 repeater
The repeater offers a great place to exchange information, and learn about technical issues. It is a diverse group of knowledgeable people and those who are not technical. The repeater provides a platform to promote learning thru ham radio, in a friendly environment.
The 147.120 Repeater is located between Longwood, Florida and Five Points. The antenna is about 250 feet in the air. The repeater is a Yaesu Vertex VXR-7000, Cat 300 controller, and a 6 cavity TX/RX duplexer. The repeater is running about 30 watts into a station master 6 db vertical antenna.
The Technet is a great example of the repeater and how it is being used to promote learning.
The TechNet:About is held at 8:00 PM on Wednesdays on Orlando 147.120 repeater. Orlando's 147.120 Repeater Sample Recordings - digital audio feeds
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
- Configuration settings list
- MediaWiki FAQ
- MediaWiki release mailing list
- Localise MediaWiki for your language
- Learn how to combat spam on your wiki